Top 10 places to go in the Cotswolds with the kids !
on Wed Jul 21 2021
1 ) Cotswold Country Park & Beach - a fantastic inland beach with pedalos and kayaks to hire, and great playgrounds and climbing walls!
2)All Things Wild - with animals, dinosaurs and soft play there's plenty of fun to be had here!
3) Perrygrove Railway - lovely steam train rides to be enjoyed by train lovers young and old!
4) Birdland Park & Gardens - over 500 beautiful birds to meet and a woodland walk to discover life size dinosaurs!
5) Cattle Country - a fabulous farm park with something for everyone whatever the weather!
6) Dinky Street - let your little ones imagination come to life at this wonderful role play village!
7) Cotswold Wildlife Park - 120 acres of stunning gardens and 260 different species of animals, a full day out of family fun!
8) Gloucester Ski & Snowboard Centre - with skiing, snowboarding, tubing and laser tag you're sure to be in for an adventurous day!
9) Cotswold Farm Park - home of some rare breeds of farm animals and a great soft play barn!
10) Sudeley Castle & Gardens - a beautiful castle to be enjoyed by all ages, with a brilliant adventure playground for the younger guests!